Super Saturday Service Days (SSSD)
Super Saturday Service Days provides service opportunities for ALL parishioners and friends. On at least one Saturday of each month we host an opportunity to help in the community. Some opportunities will be held at All Saints, others offsite. See details for each event below. Prayer, hospitality, leadership are supported by Youth Ministry Leadership and others that want to make service a part of their discipleship. These events are a great way for families and friends to serve together. If you have any questions, suggestions or availability to help, please contact the team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
HOW TO SIGN UP
Listed on this page are the details of the events hosted by the All Saints Peer Ministry (teen leadership) for the upcoming year. Most signups can be done online via this page. We look forward to serving with you!! Questions, Concerns, Input?
Contact us at 952-469-6466 or email@example.com
Please note that some end times depend on number of participants and supplies.
- Oct. 26 - Yard Cleanup, 8:30-11:00 Details & Sign Up Here | Permission Form ( < 18 yr w/o adult)
- Nov 9 - Crafts in the Community, 9-noon Murphy Hall. No signup needed. Various stations to create holiday crafts for others. Please email SSSD for leadership opportunities or show up at 8:30 for set up.
- Dec 7 - Feed My Starving Children (FMSC) See Instructions below for how to sign up
- 40 spots 9:00-11:00 am Sign Up with Code > NDV7XY
- 40 spots 11:30 am - 1:30 pm SIgn Up with Code > 6P8KEG
- Dec. 14 - Trinity Care, 1:30-3:30 Farmington. Details & Sign Up Here
- Jan. 11 - Blankets, 10-noon Murphy Hall Details & Sign Up Here
- Feb. 15 - Children Gift Bags, 9-11:00 Murphy Hall Details & Sign Up Here
- Mar. 14 - Sandwich Project, 9-11:00 Murphy Hall Details and Sign Up Here
- April 25 - City Clean up, 9:00-noon All Saints neighborhood Details & Sign Up Here
- May 9 - Lewis House, 10-noon Eagan Details & Sign Up Here
- June 13 - Grounds Clean Up, 10-noon All Saints Details & Sign Up Here
Steps to Online Signups for FMSC
- Follow this link: Enter the Join Code for the event below. Also, make sure you select “Search” under the “Join Code”
- You will be asked to confirm that this is the correct sign up. Select “confirm”
- You will need to either login to their site or create an account.
a.) If you’ve signed up online with FMSC before it should be the same login information as the past.
b.) If you have not signed in before, they will ask personal information such as name and address. (You may receive some emails about events BUT it is rare.)
- Once you confirm your reservation you will be given the ability to add other members of your own group/family.
- If you need to, you can cancel your reservation using the login you create.