Super Saturday Service Days (SSSD)
Super Saturday Service Days provides service opportunities for ALL parishioners and friends. On at least one Saturday of each month we host an opportunity to help in the community. Some opportunities will be held at All Saints, others offsite. See details for each event below. Prayer, hospitality, leadership are supported by Youth Ministry Leadership and others that want to make service a part of their discipleship. These events are a great way for families and friends to serve together. If you have any questions, suggestions or availability to help, please contact the team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
HOW TO SIGN UP
Listed on this page are the details of the events hosted by the All Saints Peer Ministry (teen leadership) for the upcoming year. Most signups can be done online via this page. We look forward to serving with you!! Questions, Concerns, Input?
Contact us at 952-469-6466 or email@example.com
THANK YOU to everyone who contributed at our November Crafts in the Community event!
Your gifts made the following donation possible:
98 table mats to Trinity Care Center
78 Meals on Wheels bags
100 Christmas cards to seminarians
40 snowman ornaments to Shriner's Hospitals for Children
Please note that some end times depend on number of participants and supplies.
- Mar. 14 - Sandwich Project, 9-11:00 Murphy Hall Details and Sign Up Here
- Mar. 14 - Young Adults Away from Home, 9-11 Murphy Hall Details and Sign Up
- April 25 - City Clean up, 9:00-noon All Saints neighborhood Details & Sign Up Here
- May 9 - Lewis House, 10-noon Eagan Details & Sign Up Here
- June 13 - Grounds Clean Up, 10-noon All Saints Details & Sign Up Here
Steps to Online Signups for FMSC
- Follow this link: Enter the Join Code for the event below. Also, make sure you select “Search” under the “Join Code”
- You will be asked to confirm that this is the correct sign up. Select “confirm”
- You will need to either login to their site or create an account.
a.) If you’ve signed up online with FMSC before it should be the same login information as the past.
b.) If you have not signed in before, they will ask personal information such as name and address. (You may receive some emails about events BUT it is rare.)
- Once you confirm your reservation you will be given the ability to add other members of your own group/family.
- If you need to, you can cancel your reservation using the login you create.