Mass Times & Confession
All Saints is committed to keeping our parishioners, families, and visitors safe. We ask that everyone monitor their health situation and if currently suffering from any communicable illness that they stay home until well. As we continue to navigate the changing environment of living with COVID-19, we respect the need for everyone to address their personal circumstances, especially as they relate to utilizing individualized mitigation strategies.
- Masks are welcome, but not required.
- We have worship space identified as available for those in need of social distancing.
- We continue to live-stream Mass on Sunday at 9AM and provide parking lot broadcast for all weekend Masses.
As a community of Disciples of Jesus Christ, we Honor the prudential health decisions of others in our community.
Please join us to Pray the Rosary before Mass at 7:00 am (Mon-Fri) in the Chapel
Tuesday evenings: 5:30pm Divine Mercy Chaplet and Rosary, 6:00pm Benediction in St. Mary's Chapel
LITURGY THIS WEEK
Monday at 7:30am
Tuesday at 7:30am and 6:30pm*
Wednesday at 7:30am
Thursday at 7:30am
Friday at 7:30am
Saturday at 8:00am
Saturday at 5:00pm
Attend Mass: In Church, Parking Lot, and Livestream
- Tune in to 90.9 FM
- Holy Communion will be distributed under the canopy after all weekend Masses
- After Mass is over, please wait in your car until the parking lot attendants direct you. When directed you will drive to the front of the canopy and exit your car to receive communion. Please do not pull up or exit your car until directed.
- Access the live-stream by clicking the top-right image of this page. (This will take you to the All Saints YouTube Channel.)
- Mass will continue to be available as a video recording on the parish website shortly following the conclusion of the live-stream and remain active for you to view at a later time.
Where should I park for regular Weekend Masses?
If you are attending Mass in church, please enter using the south entrance and park in Lot #3 - nearest the wood doors. You will enter the building at the canopy but will exit near the wooden doors.
OPTION 2 Parking Directions:
If attending Mass from the Parking Lot, please enter using the north entrance and park in Lot #2 - in front of the canopy doors.
- Weekly Commitment to sign up for a recurring hour
- Become a Sub to be added to the substitute adorer roster