PRAY WITH US - Mass Times & Confession
Weekend Mass Times
Saturdays at 5pm
Sundays at 7:30am, 9am (livestreamed)
11am & 5:30pm
Daily Mass Times
Monday thru Friday at 7:30am
Tuesday at 6:30pm (in St. Mary's Chapel)
3rd Tuesday of the month at 6pm
Saturday at 8am
Please join us to pray the Rosary before Mass at 7am (Mon-Fri) in the Chapel.
On Tuesday evenings, the Divine Mercy Chaplet and Rosary are prayed
at 5:30pm with Benediction at 6pm in St. Mary's Chapel.
Saturdays from 8:30-9:30am and 3:30-4:30pm
Sundays from 4:30-5pm, unless otherwise stated.
Private appointments are also available by calling the office.
When am I excused from the Sunday Obligation?
The obligation to attend Mass each Sunday and Holy Day of Obligation is one of the seven precepts of the Church (CCC 2042). The faithful are obliged to participate in the Mass on days of obligation, unless excused for a serious reason (CCC 2181).
The Minnesota Catholic Conference recently shared some reasons why someone may be excused from the obligation to attend Mass:
- You have reason to believe your health would be significantly compromised if you were to contract a communicable illness (i.e., you have underlying conditions or are in a high-risk category).
- You exhibit flu-like symptoms.
- You have good reason to think you might be asymptomatic of a contagious illness (e.g., you were in recent contact with someone who tested positive for a contagious illness such as COVID-19 or influenza).
- You care for the sick, homebound, or infirmed.
- You are pregnant or you are 65 years of age or older (per the CDC’s recommendation for high-risk individuals).
- You cannot attend Mass through no fault of your own (e.g., no Mass is offered; you are infirm; or, while wanting to go, you are prevented for some reason you cannot control, such as your ride did not show up).
- You have significant fear or anxiety of becoming ill by being at Mass.
Attend Mass: In church, parking lot, and livestream
Remember, there are only TWO options to fulfill the Sunday Obligation:
OPTION 1 - Attending any Mass in church
OPTION 2 - Attending any Mass from the parking lot
- Tune in to 90.9 FM
- Holy Communion will be distributed under the canopy after all weekend Masses.
- Listen for the announcement as to when to pull forward to the canopy entrance. You may exit your car when you see the clergy or Extraordinary Minister come out to distribute communion (after Mass is concluded).
Viewing Mass via livestream if you are excused from the Sunday Obligation
Our 9:00am Sunday Mass is livestreamed and is available to view each week.
- Access the live-stream by clicking the livestream button at the top of this page. (This will take you to the All Saints YouTube Channel.)
- Mass will remain posted to view on YouTube for 48 hours.
To sign up for Adoration, click the button below and choose:
- Weekly Commitment to sign up for a recurring hour
- Become a Sub to be added to the substitute adorer roster.
The seasonal worship aid includes links to access each week's readings on the USCCB website. You can also access readings here: