Hi All Saints Adult Ed. Friends,
News about several upcoming events is listed below. I hope you will come for whatever interests you. Feel free to invite others. Many of these announcements plus others are available in the parish bulletin and website. Here is a link to the latest bulletin.
God's blessings to you!
P.S. If you wish to receive these updates by email, please let me know by using my email above and I will add you to my Adult Ed. Update distribution list.
1. All Saints Spring Gala This Saturday, April 22
Ahoy There! This annual event is a fun night of dinner, games, raffles, and live & silent auctions. Don't miss out on the fun! Come join us! Tickets: $30 (available online and at the door): www.allsaintschurch.com/gala. (More info on this same web page.)
2. Special Day of Grace—Divine Mercy Sunday—April 23 St. Michael Church, Prior Lake 2 - 4:30pm.
The Church of St. Michael, 16311 Duluth Avenue S.E., Prior Lake, invites you to celebrate Divine Mercy Sunday with us. All are welcome on this special feast day when we are called to experience God’s infinite mercy and receive a cleansing of our soul similar to what happens in Baptism. Come early (1pm) to see “The Face of Mercy,” a sitrring film that weaves together history and theology with moving examples of Divine Mercy, alive and present in our modern world.
1. Spring Bible Study Begins
Come join us for our Spring Bible Study on the first half of 1 Corinthians using materials written by Mike Vievering. This insightful and practical, six-part series is offered on Tuesday mornings, 9:15-11:15 AM in the Dining Room starting this coming Tuesday, April 25 and also on Thursday evenings, 6:30-8:30 PM in the Dining Room starting this coming Thursday, April 27. The cost is just $10.
2. Small Groups at All Saints (Supporting the Lived Faith of Adults and Young Adults) will be starting up a new six-part series in the next week or two. Those who are in groups, we hope you will continue. The theme of the new series will be on meeting Jesus through key scripture stories of his encounters with people such as Zacchaeus, Blind Bartimaeus, the person healed at the pool, and Lazarus who was raised from the dead. Sessions include prayer, discussion, practical insights, and the joy or growing in relationships and faith in a supportive context. Most groups meet in homes. Those who would like to learn more about Small Groups or join a group, please visit our website at this LINK. You can sign up online. If questions, feel free to contact Mike Vievering at firstname.lastname@example.org or 952-469-6480.
3. Paint & Prayer: A Women of All Saints Event
Women of All Saints are invited to an evening filled with prayer, fellowship and creativity. Friday, April 28 from 6:15-9pm in Murphy Hall. Through guided instruction, we will create our very own acrylic painting while enjoying time with fellow parishioners and friends. Instruction provided by Wine and Canvas. This is a 21+ event: BYOB (bring your own beverage) event. Wine, beer or non-alcoholic beverages only. Glasses will be provided, along with tasty snacks and desserts. $35 per person. REGISTER NOW
Find our Women of All Saints event on the Wine and Canvas private events calendar for April 28:
If you need assistance with registraon, call Wine and Canvas at 612-597-1885 or email email@example.com. For scholarships or questions about our event, call or text Rose at 952-891-4228 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Registration deadline on Monday, April 24.
4. Our Next All Saints Praise on the Hill Event is on Saturday, April 29.
It is a night made to encounter Christ as a parish community.
5:00 Mass, 6:15-7:00 Pizza Dinner, 7:00-8:30 Praise, Witness, Adoration
Worship - led by Mary Clare Stroh
Childcare available by emailing email@example.com
Meal is free - donations accepted.
For flyer, see this LINK.
55+ SPRING FLING
Come and visit two historic churches in St. Paul on May 16. The second church will have a noon Mass followed by a short organ concert and then off to Fabulous Fern’s for a fixed tour lunch. Departure from All Saints at 9:45am. Return home will be around 3pm. Cost will be $30. If by chance there happens to be a funeral we will reschedule to May 23. Same time and place. Please register at All Saints church office. DEADLINE - NO EXCEPTIONS is May 12 at 4pm. If rescheduled, then deadline will extend to May 19. Questions? Call Laurie at 952-469-3464.