Youth Ministry at All Saints includes many different opportunities for young people to connect with each other but more importantly Jesus Christ! Our goal is engage teens where they are at and draw them to a place of intentional discipleship.
Our parish is huge and there are so many places for young people to get involved in order to share their gifts but also be feed. Parents and teens are encouraged to contact us so we might help you prayerfully discern what opportunities will best lead to deeper discipleship.
Check out our events page for upcoming happenings at the parish. Or like us on Facebook or Twitter @ymallsaints or use Flocknote for updates.
Michelle Neitzke, Senior High Youth Ministry (10th Grade Chosen, Discipleship Training Groups) 952-985-9919
You Have Encountered Christ!
Maybe you are desiring more? Now what?
Consider joining a small group of other teens committed to following the Lord. Opportunities for discipleship training groups or other small groups are here. Examples– Apologia, DT groups, and Bible Study.
Contact us for details.
You Want More for your teen?
One way we try to help teens grow as disciples is through Discipleship Training Groups or DT groups. These groups are formed either by invitation from staff or by parents working with their teen and other parents of teens they know to form these groups. A DT group is for teens that have encountered Christ and are ready to take more seriously their relationship with Him. Once groups are in place a trained Core team adult member works with the teens and helps foster discipleship.
Contact us for details.
Throughout the year there are many events & activities for students in Grades 6-12.
Youth Ministry Quick Calendar
- FUSION (Grade 6-8) 1st and 3rd Fridays (6:00-9:00 pm)
- SH MOVE! Wednesday nights (6:30-8:00 pm)
- Brotherhood monthly for guys on Saturday (6:00-9:00 pm)
- Beloved monthly for girls on Saturday (6:30-9:00 pm)
- Retreats, Super Saturday Service (monthly)
- Lifeline Masses
- March for Life, Washington, DC (January)
- Pilgrimages, Service programs for middle school, Saints Club
- Extreme Faith Camp Middle School (June)
- Super Saturday Service (monthly)
- Summer Stretch
- Ultimate Frisbee (May 15th official start 6:30pm-8pm Sundays)
- Teen Pilgrimage to Steubenville Youth Conference- Rochester (closes June 15) and Dallas (Closed) Options
- Mission Trip Mexico
Core Team - Discipleship Training Groups (DT Groups) and small group adult leaders are needed to serve on the Core Team.
These adults focus on relational ministry and mentoring of teens through small groups and other youth events.
Ambassadors for Life
Passionate about pro-life issues and want to make a difference in your school? Since 2008 senior high teens from the archdiocese have joined Ambassadors for Life for support and ideas on impacting pro-life attitudes. Commitments are 4 meetings during the year, and participation in a Pro-Life Conference.
Youth Ministry 101 @ All Saints (Event Sign Up Link)
An explanation of regular ongoing Youth Ministry events at All Saints 2015-2016 and some of the other coming events.
- SSSD- Super Saturday Service Day- is a monthly opportunity for service open to teens and other parishioners. Teen and adult volunteers help planning and organizing these opportunities at the parish and offsite. Those interested in participating can find more information and sign up online www.allsaintschurch.com/sssd for monthly service opportunities. Oct. 31, Nov. 7, Dec. 5th and bonus day Dec. 12th!
- Small groups are evangelistic based groups, consisting of 3 to 12 teens. They will be focused on forming and building relationships with the teens, as well as introducing them to Christ through prayer, the Church, and the Catholic community. These groups will meet regularly; they will be themed, having a topic (depends on teens and adults involved). These groups are a place where you will be encouraged to grow in deeper relationship with God by having a clear goal of encountering Christ. Groups are typically gender specific and broken up by middle school or senior high. Examples; Coffee Thursdays, Apologetics, book clubs. Have something you want to see? Let us know!
- Life Line Masses- are great opportunities for teens (grade 8-12) to experience liturgy differently. This really exciting and fun! You can bring friends and expect an experience like no other. Lifeline masses are first Saturday of the mass beginning in October. Meet All Saints at 4:30pm and end 11pm McDonalds near Church for social time-bus will drop as well at All Saints.)Permission forms and sign up online. Some fees apply. Oct. 3, (special All Saints onsite event November 7); Dec. 5.
- Beloved is a monthly gathering for high school ladies interested in exploring what it means to be a daughter of God. The evening is a mini retreat and involves games, talks, small group, music, and fun. Saturday 6:30pm-9pm. No sign up required. Oct. 10; Nov. 21; Dec. 12
- Don’t miss these Larger Events/Opportunities October-January: (registration process for these events begins online or contact Youth Ministry)
- All Nighters- an overnight evening for teens that involves multiple fun locations and activities. Some events are age specific.
- March for Life- January 19-24, 2016. Travel to Washington, D.C. with a couple hundred teens to walk in the annual pro life march. Speak up for those who cannot and learn about our call to respect the dignity of the human person. You will be transformed through what you learn and experience! Only $405. Senior High. Registration deadline Oct. 31.
- Ugly Christmas Sweater Party Dec. 16th 7:00pm-8:30pm (focus for MOVE). Admittance one ugly Christmas sweaterJ Have fun getting all dressed down. Bring wrapped Christmas present to exchange (under $5 value please) White Elephant or legit presents. (No registration required)
- Paintball Oct. 31 Noon to 4pm for Senior High teens. Free rental and air for first 15 people to register (paint not included). Contact Chris.
- Archdiocesan Youth Day- October 24th (Senior High) a must for senior high teens! Great music, powerful worship, awesome speakers, teens from all over the Archdiocese gather with Bishop Cozzens for this celebration. Encounter Christ like never before! Register online by October 1st. Only $20!
- Brotherhood is a monthly gathering for high school men. Expect challenging speaker(s), competitions, small group, fun, and junk food. Saturday 6:30pm-9pm Upcoming dates: No sign up required. Oct. 10; Nov. 21; Dec. 12
- Senior High MOVE- is a weekly Wednesday, 7pm-8:30pm opportunity for senior high teens (grades 9-12) to gather in the Youth Room for treats, social, faith sharing, service, prayer, and fun. MOVE uses Life Teen materials. No sign up required. Begins Oct. 7th with Parking Lot ParoozaJ
- FUSION- occurs two Fridays of the month, 6pm-9pm, for Middle School teens. Games, activities, adoration, music, prayer ministry, snacks, and general craziness led by Senior High teens using Edge materials from Life Teen. No sign up required. Oct. 9 and 30; Nov. 20 (only November session) Dec. 4 and 18.
- Ga-Ga-Ball and 9 Square in the Air- Imagine dodge ball played in an octagonal structure with four foot walls where you have to constantly move, block, and hit the a volleyball. It can only touch your hands or you are OUT! This fun, high energy, winner take all game is quick and keeps everyone engaged. Imagine nine square but played above you! Come and check it out! Select Sundays 6:30pm-8pm All Saints (Murphy Hall). See Youth Ministry Quick Calendar for dates.
Chris Kuhn- Middle School Youth Ministry email@example.com or 952-469-6466
Michelle Neitzke- Senior High Youth Ministry firstname.lastname@example.org or 952-985-9919