High School Youth Life
LifeNight, our bi-weekly youth group meets the 1st and 3rd Sundays at All Saints from 6:30pm-8:00pm.
LifeNight is a great opportunity to come together with teens, pray and grow closer to Christ!
We always include fun, prayer, worship and food! There is a sign up required this year and you can bring a friend!
Super Saturday Service Day (SSSD) - is a service opportunity once a month which meets on Saturdays, service opportunities vary.
Discipleship Training Groups - A DT group is for teens that have experienced Christ and want to go deeper through regular prayer and small group meetings which are focused on service, education, pray and fellowship.
All Saints Youth Life also hosts various other teen events such as lock-ins, retreats and bible studies. Winter Faith Camp happens over Presidents Day Weekend! We participate with other parishes in the Twin Cities, this event is a four day weekend for teens to dive farther into their relationship with Christ. For more details on how to sign up please go to the Winter Faith Camp webpage.
There is also a High School Extreme Faith Camp at Trout Lake. Dates are July 5-9. Any rising 10th-12th grader is invited to register for EFC High School Week. Extreme Faith Camp for High School teens is $495.00. The cost includes all activities, meals, lodging, and a t-shirt.
- Go to cysc.com/extremefaith and click "Register"
- Create an account and add your camper(s)
- Select a person and click "Register"
- Select "Extreme Faith Camp Week 4" from the list of available sessions.
- Proceed through the steps of making a reservation until you come to your cart. Note: you may have to input medical information multiple times throughout the course of registration, due to several different entities merging.
- If you are making multiple reservations, you may add them before proceeding.
- Select a payment plan and compete your reservation!
Located on the right side bar. Please refer to "Calendar" for dates and time of events and the "Event Sign Up" for events which require registration, please remember some event require permission forms. If needed, forms can be found on "Event Sign Up"