We will be going to Steubenville. This time though we are staying in the state and going to Steubenville Rochester July 23-26. Cost is $330 per teen and $165 per adult. The hope is that we will have a fun activity and visit Our Lady of Guadalupe Shrine in La Cross. See the Official Guide for more details.
Totus Tuus/VBS is closed to registrations
Middle School Extreme Faith Camp
Draw closer to Jesus in a week long camp experience like no other! Enjoy camp activities such as: Kayaking, canoeing, crate stacking, horse back riding, paddle-boats, swimming (pool and lakefront), fishing, archery, low/high ropes courses, indoor gym and outdoor courts for basketball, climbing walls,” arts & crafts. Praise and worship, daily Mass, Eucharistic Adoration & reconciliation make this week unlike any other. This year EFC is at a new location! Check out the new site at https://troutlakecamps.org/.
See the Extreme Faith Camp page for more details.
Mission Partners Opportunities
Totus Tuus - VBS Mission Partner Roles
- VBS PK-K: 9:00am-noon
- Group Leader (grade 9 and older leading groups of children through the stations)
- Group Aide (grade 6 - grade 12 assists the group leader)
- Station Leader (Adult - leads a particular station as each group comes through)
- Station Aide (assists the station leader)
- Gr 1 - Gr 5: 9:00am to 2:30pm
- Class Monitor 9:30-Noon
- Class Monitor Noon-2:15pm
- Sign in 8:45 & Sign out 2:15 (30 min)
- Morning Snack Break 9:45am
- Lunch 11:15am-1:00pm
- Grade 6 - Grade 12: 6:15-7:30pm
- Help with Primetime Meal
Summer Stretch Mission Partner Roles
- Morning Service Leader
- Afternoon Recreational Activity Chaperone