Bible Study Using Made for More Followup Study This Fall
All Saints Bible Study Doing Made for More Followup Study - This Fall
This study was begun last Lent and then suspended because of COVID-19. We are again offering this series from the beginning through ZOOM meetings. It is on Tuesday mornings, 9:15-11:15 AM and offered on Thursday evenings, 6:30-8:30 PM and started in late September. Sessions will include videos of Christopher West from a series called Fulfilled, small group discussions, and optional wrap-up with Mike Vievering. The series includes wonderful insights to help understand St. John Paul II’s teachings on Theology of the Body. Suggested donation: $5. People can still be added. For more info click HERE. To register, contact Mike V. at email@example.com.
Other Options: Please contact me if you want the materials to do on your own or with a group that you would meet with at a different time.
The themes in these materials provided by The Theology of the Body Institute featuring videos of Christopher West are:
- Session 1 - What Do You Want? [Awaking the Desire, Alive to Beauty, The Desire for God]
- Session 2 - Where Do We Take the Ache? [The Starvation Diet, Fast Food, The Banquet]
- Session 3 - All of Creation Is a Theology Lesson [Ways of Approaching God, The Divine Message of Creation]
- Session 4 - The Human Person: Image of God [God’s Masterwork, To See the Person, Unity of Body and Soul]
- Session 5 - The Human Couple: Image of God [Our Bodies Are a Theology Lesson, The Mystery Hidden in God]
- Session 6 - God Comes to Meet Us [God’s Plan of Loving Goodness, The Central Message of Sacred Scripture]