Called & Gifted Workshop
Called & Gifted: Saturday January 26 9:00am - 5:00pmAll Saints will be the host location for Called & Gifted, a workshop sponsored by the Archdiocese. On that day we will explore how God not only calls us to His service but equips us with the spiritual gifts needed to meet the call. Register early and invite a friend.
God is calling you to a unique purpose in life, a work of love that only you can do. Discern your charisms (spiritual gifts) and begin to discern God’s call. You have received gifts in Baptism and Confirmation through which God intends His love to reach others. Come and discover these charisms in you!
The Called & Gifted discernment process begins with a full day workshop which includes Church teaching on the laity and lay apostleship, the nature of charisms, call and vocation, and how to undertake the process of discernment.
Who benefits most from Called & Gifted?
- Anyone who wonders, “How can I follow Jesus’ plan for my life, in this time and place?” or has asked “What gifts do I have?”
- Married couples who wonder how the gifts given by God contribute to the flourishing of their married life.
- Parents who want to use their gifts to help their children know and love God.
- People in transition - entering the workforce, changing jobs, adjusting to an empty nest, or considering retirement.
- New or returning Catholics who want to explore what it means to live their faith fully as an adult.
What is the day like?
- You can join us for morning Mass at 8am if you like.
- We begin with morning hospitality (continental breakfast) at 8:30am.
- The morning presentations begin at 9:00am. The day includes taking a gifts inventory along with scripture, story, time for personal refection as we begin to discern our own call and gifts.
- We conclude at 4:45pm for those who want to attend Saturday evening Mass.
- Meals, snacks, and beverages will be provided. Gluten free options will be available.