Walking With Purpose - For Women
Walking with Purpose is a women’s Catholic Bible study that aims to bring women to a closer relationship with Christ. Personal study and small group discussions at WWP each week link our everyday challenges with the solutions given to us through the teachings of Christ and the Catholic Church.
Opening Your Heart, The Starting Point
This 22-week foundational course is designed for women who are new to WWP as well as those with more Bible study experience. Join us as we examine the core questions that we wrestle with if we want to experience all that God has for us.
Touching The Divine
This 22-week intermediate course draws us into a deeper relationship with Jesus as we reflect on Christ’s personality through study of the Gospel of John. Knowing Him more intimately will increase our love for Him. John will teach us how much Christ loves us and how His love is the true satisfaction of our souls.
Which course should I sign up for?
Sign up for Opening Your Heart if...
-You are new to Walking With Purpose
-You completed Keeping In Balance last year, but did not previously complete Opening Your Heart
Sign up for Touching The Divine if...
-You have previously completed Opening Your Heart
-You have previously completed Keeping In Balance
-You have previously completed both Opening Your Heart and Keeping In Balance
- "I have never done a Bible study before and this has been a wonderful first experience."
- "I have been able to strengthen my faith in ways I've never expected."
- "The lessons covered have opened many doors of conversation with my kids and friends that normally would not have happened."
- "It has helped my relationship with Christ grow significantly."
- "I feel that prayer is so much more in my life."
- "I am strengthened and encouraged by walking this path with other women!"