Walking With Purpose For Women - Fall 2022 Program
Do you desire to grow in your Catholic faith? Would you like to connect with other women in our parish community? We invite you to consider joining Walking at All Saints on Wednesdays from 6:30-8 pm in the fall of 2022.
Walking with Purpose is a women’s Catholic Bible study that aims to bring women to a closer relationship with Christ. Personal study and small group discussions at WWP each week link our everyday challenges with the solutions given to us through the teachings of Christ and the Catholic Church.
This year we will offer two nine week series starting in September on Wednesday evenings from 6:30-8pm in the small dining room. Sessions include fellowship, discussion, and prayer with other women. No prior experience needed. Sign up for both studies now for discount!
Part One: Beholding His Glory (promo) Discovering Christ in the Old Testament.
Dates: 9/28, 10/5, 10/12, -break for MEA-, 10/26, 11/2, 11/9, 11/16, -break for Thanksgiving-, 11/30, 12/7
Part Two: Beholding Your King study
Dates: TBA (starting after new year).
Sign Up by September 20 to allow us time to plan and prepare.
Here are just a few comments from women who participated in our last study at All Saints:
- "I have never done a Bible study before and this has been a wonderful first experience."
- "I have been able to strengthen my faith in ways I've never expected."
- "The lessons covered have opened many doors of conversation with my kids and friends that normally would not have happened."
- "It has helped my relationship with Christ grow significantly."
- "I feel that prayer is so much more in my life."
- "I am strengthened and encouraged by walking this path with other women!"