Walking With Purpose For Women
Do you desire to grow in your Catholic faith? Would you like to connect with other women in our parish community? We invite you to consider joining Walking With Purpose at All Saints on Wednesdays from 6:30-8pm.
Walking with Purpose is a women’s Catholic Bible study that aims to bring women to a closer relationship with Christ. Personal study and small group discussions at WWP each week link our everyday challenges with the solutions given to us through the teachings of Christ and the Catholic Church.
Beholding Your King - NEW 9-week study (begins Jan 25)
Join Walking With Purpose and make authentic connections with other women to refuel, refresh, and learn more about God. We will study King David, the Psalms, and many Old Testament prophets to see the ways in which they all point to the coming King of Kings, Jesus Christ. This study begins Wednesday, January 25 from 6:30-8pm and the cost is $25. This is part two of another study but anyone can join and be comfortable starting now.
For more information email [email protected]
Here are just a few comments from women who participated in our last study at All Saints:
- "I have never done a Bible study before and this has been a wonderful first experience."
- "I have been able to strengthen my faith in ways I've never expected."
- "The lessons covered have opened many doors of conversation with my kids and friends that normally would not have happened."
- "It has helped my relationship with Christ grow significantly."
- "I feel that prayer is so much more in my life."
- "I am strengthened and encouraged by walking this path with other women!"