Catechists & Small Group Leader Information & Forms
Parents are the first and most important educators of their children. Adults who are willing to share their love, support, and faith as catechists and small group leaders also influential the hearts of children.
We are grateful to those who share the gifts of time, skills, and faith our parish programs. We invite each of you, whether you have children in the program or not, to consider making this commitment to your Church, and to our children.
Full-year Catechists and Small Group Leaders will receive credit equal to one FEP student’s tuition.
Catechists must be in place by October 1 to receive this credit.
- Past Adult Mission Partners who have attended Virtus and had a background check prior to 6/31/2014 will need to be re-credentialed and update their Virtus. Please sign into Virtus.org using your old user ID and password. Instructions can be found on the right of this page
- New Adult Volunteers will need to visit Virtus.org. Instructions can be found on the right of this page.
- Youth Volunteers will need to provide 2 references, and sign a code of conduct. Forms can be found on the right side of this page.
- If you have any questions about Virtus please contact email@example.com
Other Mission Partner opportunities are also available. Some include partial credit. Check the Catechist Registration Form below for more information.
- Catechesis of the Good Shepherd (CGS) Catechist Ages 3-6
- Catechesis of the Good Shepherd (CGS) Assistant Ages 3-6
- Spirit Kids Catechist or Co-Catechist Grades 1-5
- Spirit Kids Classroom Aide Grades 1-5
- EDGE Small Group Leader Grades 6-8
- EDGE Large Group Presenter Grades 6-8
- CHOSEN Core Catechist Grades 9 & 10
- Small Group Leader Grades 9 & 10
- Program Aide