Helping Others Find Their Way on Easter Morning
Assistance is needed with managing traffic in the parking lot and driveways on Easter Sunday morning before and after the 9:30 and 11:30 Masses. We need two shifts of five people each (9-11 and 11-1). Please contact Deacon Jim Marschall if you can serve in this manner. Help make parishioners’ and visitors’ coming and going smoother on this most holy feast.
Easter Sunday Mass Parking
Arrangements for additional Easter Mass parking have been made with management of Cub Foods. Persons attending the 9:30 and 11:30 am Masses at All Saints are welcome to park in the east half of the Cub Foods lot. Shuttle transportation between the Cub Foods lot and All Saints will run beginning at 8:30 am (and again at 10:30 am) until busses are no longer needed. The busses will be available for return trips beginning at 10:30 am (and again at 12:30 pm). Look for the sign on the sidewalk near Cub indicating the designated loading area. (Please consider using this option for yourself and leave room in our lot for guests and visitors.)
FREE FOR YOU: Movies, Talks, and Books that are excellent Catholic resources! Using our parish subscription to FORMED, enjoy FREE online access to these great items.
1. Go to formed.org
2. Enter Parish Code: XFWVWP
3. Set up your account.
4. In future, LOGIN with your account info.
FR. CHAD'S LENTEN PICKS
- Uniformity With God’s Will – St. Alphonsus de Liguori (only 22 pages and completely available in online PDF for FREE: https://www.catholicspiritualdirection.org/uniformitygod.pdf)
- Introduction to the Devout Life – St. Francis De Sales
- Abandonment to Divine Providence – Jean-Pierre de Caussade
- Confessions – St. Augustine
- The Case for Jesus – Dr. Brant Pitre
- Lent 2019 Calendar
- Fast & Abstinence
- Lenten Prayer
- Lent Videos
- Penitential Practices
- Q&A about Lent
- Rediscovering the Sacrament of Penance
- Reflection Fasting
- The Roman Missal & the Chrism Mass
- Saints for the Lenten Season
- Sacred Paschal Triduum
- Seven Penitential Psalms & the Songs of the Suffering Servant
- Six Ways to Evangelize during Lent
- Stations of the Cross