Parents: see message at bottom of page from Bishop Cozzens for you:)
EARLY BIRD MARCH 15
Extreme Faith Camp 2021!
Monday July 26 – Friday July 30, 2021 . For youth currently in grades 6-8 (with options for senior high too!)
- NEW LOCATION- Trout Lake Camp: Activities such as: Kayaking, canoeing, crate stacking, horse back riding, paddle-boats, swimming (pool and lakefront), fishing, archery, low/high ropes courses, indoor gym and outdoor courts for basketball, climbing walls,” arts & crafts, daily mass, Eucharistic adoration, & reconciliation. Trout Lake is north of Brainerd.
- Dynamic speakers, awesome music, small group sessions.
- Building friendships with other middle school youth-from All Saints and 9 other local Catholic Churches!
- Drawing closer to Jesus in an exciting week-long experience like no other.
- Grades 9-12 are welcome to come back as leaders! Leaders arrive Saturday, July 24, and depart the same day as all campers, Friday, July 30. (they also get to go for almost half the price!).
- PLEASE plan on your child attending all of camp.
- Transportation options: parent(s) will be able to driver their child and/or a busing option will be available for an additional fee TBD ($35-$50).
Registration-= NEW online process: Special Instructions HERE
Registration is open and requires a $100 deposit. We will take people until spots are full or June 1st. The deadline for high school Prayer Team and Extreme Team is April 1.
Early bird pricing ($100 reduction) for campers available UNTIL March 15.
Permission/liability forms will be sent to those registered by June 1st either in the form of a hard copy or as an electronic form.
Cost and Fundraising
- Current Grade 6-8: $495 per youth (early bird pricing $395 if signed up by March 15)
- Prayer Team/Grade 9: $495 per youth (All Saints offers additional $100 off)
- High school leaders: $495 per youth (All Saints offers additional $150 off)
- Adult chaperones--$300. (All Saints offers additional $100 chaperone credit)
Fundraising Ideas and Options:
This year because you are signing up online and paying monies online our parish is going to encourage families to collect and gather financial support directly with the exception of the Pahl's Flower Sale. Families will pay directly to Catholic Youth Camp using their website. After your registration, All Saints will provide a special code with instructions after registration to have parish subsidy or early bird discount applied to your account.
These links will be updated by Feb 15, 2021. Sponsorship monies go directly to individual's trip cost as well as 80% of profit connected to Pahl's Fundraiser.
- Sponsorship Request Letter (individuals send out letter/request asking friends/family for support)
- Pahls Flower Sale (April/May) Individuals sell flowers and 80% of individual sales profit applied sent EFC camp cost.
- Scholarship Application (due by April 1, 2021) Youth that need more assistance or support should contact Catholic Youth Camp or our parish office for support ASAP.
All Saints will use flocknote and email to communicate with participants/leaders. If you have questions please reach out to Chris Kuhn firstname.lastname@example.org
Current 9th graders are placed on Prayer Team. This unique, powerful, experience happens in tandem with EFC and is directed towards helping these young men and women be properly formed towards service as leaders in following years. Many youth say prayer team was their favorite year! The Prayer Team has their own specific schedule and enjoy all the same fun camp activities PLUS intensive prayer, formation, and service behind the scenes. They are a semi-cloistered group during the week and the spiritual backbone of camp through their intercessory prayer. We are limited to 4 prayer team youth.
Extreme Team (deadline to join April 1) (Please connect with Chris prior to online registration)
Senior high and adult leaders that help monitor, direct, and lead middle school small groups throughout the entire time at camp. There is training and help provided to leaders so they can be successful with their small group during the week. Individuals on Extreme Team should be in good health, good relationship with the Church, and good or comfortable with middle schoolers:) The number of Extreme Team members accepted to camp is dependent on over all group needs. This year we will be limited to 4-6 high school leaders and 3 adults.
We are in need of adults to come on this trip to chaperone and be in charge of small groups of middle schoolers. We are limited this year to 3 adults. Contact Chris if interested or in need of financial assistance.
Questions: Contact Chris Kuhn, email@example.com or 952-469-6466
Message to Parents from Bishop Cozzens: