Monday July 8 – Friday July 12, 2019 . For youth currently in grades 6-8
- Activities such as: Kayaking, canoeing, paddle-boats, swimming (pool and lakefront), fishing, archery, ropes courses, indoor gym and outdoor courts for basketball, “Wacky Olympics,” arts & crafts, daily mass, Eucharistic adoration, & reconciliation.
- Dynamic speakers, awesome music, small group sessions.
- Building friendships with other middle school youth.
- Drawing closer to Jesus in an exciting week-long experience like no other.
- Grades 9-12 are welcome to come back as leaders! Leaders arrive one day earlier, Sun. July 7, and depart the same day as all campers, Fri July 12 (they also get to go for almost half the price!).
Pre-registration is open. Just fill out a pre-registration form and turn in to the parish office. You will receive updates and communications via Flocknote, our parish communication tool. We will take people until spots are full or June 1st.
Registration and Permission Form
Complete pre-registration form and return with non-refundable $75 deposit. Permission forms will be sent to participants by June 1st.
Cost and Fundraising
EFC costs $350 per student ($200 for high school leaders/adult chaperones). Fundraising helps keep costs low for everyone and benefit individuals and our group. We ask everyone to participate in fundraising efforts to build community. Scholarships are available to supplement if price is the only thing holding someone back. Fundraisers include; helping with April 19th Lenten soup supper, Spring Flower Sales, and Sponsorship letters. Many families can easily cover camp costs or significantly reduce through these fundraisers. Soup Supper and Flower Sales have an online signup which includes times and details when we need your help! A final invoice will be sent out to participants in the first week of June after fundraising efforts close.
(Letter from Chris for potential sponsors) (participants may write your own letter or message as well)
(Hard copy option: print, complete, and return hard copy with donation)
We are in need of adults to come on this trip to chaperone and be in charge of small groups of middle schoolers. Contact Chris if interested or in need of financial assistance.
Takes place at Camp Courage, in Maple Lake MN
Just an hour west, Camp Courage has more than 300 beautiful wooded acres and lake frontage on Cedar Lake. Extreme Faith Camp has been at these grounds and facilities for 5 years. When we aren’t there, the space is also home to True Friends, a camp serving thousands of kids with disabilities each year.