EDGE (Grades 6-8)
EDGE: Middle School Faith Enrichment Program!
“The big picture behind the development of EDGE has a few important components, which include:
- There are tremendous amounts of change for youth at this age both internally and in their social lives.
- Middle school youth begin to transition from the influence of their parents to the influence of their friends and peers, and they need help and guidance.
- At this age, youth begin to question their identity and the purpose of their life.
- Middle school youth make decisions that can affect the rest of their lives.
- It is essential that they be introduced to the truth and love of Jesus Christ and the Church so that their lives can be transformed and led in a positive direction.” - Lifeteen EDGE
EDGE takes place on Wednesday
5:30-6:45pm or 7:00-8:15pm
Schedule for EDGE
Check out our Middle School Youth Life page for events and activities outside of EDGE like Fusion nights, All Nighters, etc.
Middle School Catechesis and Youth Life
PRAYER GOALS: Prayer goals and prayer handbook for all grades located on FEP Central Page.