Each year All Saints has celebrated the progress of Lakeville by participating in the Parade Celebration.
YOU are welcome to join the celebration in 2017.
WALK IN PARADE
JULY 8, 5:00(Changed)-7:30PM
This year we will hand out Postcards and Miraculous Medals
inviting all to come closer to Jesus Christ!
Please sign up to receive all the details on signup.com:
Parade Update – July 5,2017!
Thank you for being a shining light of Jesus Christ!
Here is what you need to know for Saturday:
· Line up time has changed to 5:00PM.
· Our position in the parade will be 77a.
- NEW: We recommend you park at the end of the Parade Route and catch the shuttle bus(NEAR TERESA'S) to the parade line up area: Hasse Ice Arena Parking Lot and look for 77a
· Holyoke will close at4:15pm see be aware that it may be difficult to reach our staging area.
· There will be a shuttlebus to bring us back to our cars.
· Bring an umbrella if weather threatens.
· Pass this on! People can still sign up here: http://signup.com/go/6rEiCu
Keep praying! Here is a daily prayer (Novena of the Miraculous Medal ) for all souls who receive the Miraculous Medal at the Pan O Prog Parade 2017! The novena and instructions are below.
Liz, Justin and Fr. Chad
The Novena begins: June30 and ends July 8, 2017 - prayers are prayed for the intention each day.
O Immaculate Virgin Mary,
Mother of Our Lord Jesus and our Mother,
penetrated with the most lively confidence in your all-powerful and never-failing intercession, manifested so often through the Miraculous Medal,
we your loving and trustful children implore you to obtain for us the graces and favors we ask during this novena,
if they be beneficial to our immortal souls,
and the souls for whom we pray.
(For all souls who receive the Miraculous Medal at the Pan O Prog Parade 2017)
You know, O Mary, how often our souls have been the sanctuaries of your Son who hates iniquity.
Obtain for us then a deep hatred of sin and that purity of heart which will attach us to God alone so that our every thought, word and deed may tend to His greater glory.
Obtain for us also a spirit of prayer and self-denial that we may recover by penance what we have lost by sin and at length attain to that blessed abode where you are the Queen of angels and of men.
Please consider making the First Saturday Devotion. Learn more to the right.